Use this page to upload a GPS route, view it on a Google Map, and then save it.
Notes about GPS file uploads on veloroutes.org:
- GPS files in these formats are accepted: TCX (Garmin Training Center), KML (Google Earth), CSV (Spreadsheet), or GPX (Garmin/GPS device)
- Max accepted file size is 3 MB
- KML Google My Maps, KML Tours, and basic KML are all supported
- Any data besides latitude/longitude/elevation will not be saved (e.g. power data)
- For long routes or routes with a lot of points (e.g. 2,000+), run your route through GPS Babel to trim it down to a more reasonable size.
- Large files may take 10+ seconds to upload and then process.
- CSV column format is latitude,longitude,elevation where lat/lon is in decimal format and elevation is optional.
- If you have any issues contact veloroutes at gmail dot com